Raise Your Frequency To Access Spiritual Guidance
Updated: May 17, 2021
I would like to introduce you to a process called Inner Bonding, which is a powerful six-step psychological and spiritual healing process. There is no real healing without a personal connection with a source of spiritual guidance. That connection is your spirits vibrational frequency
Everyone in recovery - whether from alcohol, drugs, food, spending, gambling, sex, TV, codependency, bad relationships, negative thinking, or any other addiction - knows that they cannot heal without a connection with their Higher Power, yet for many, this connection is elusive.
Many people have been in Twelve Step programs or therapy for years, and yet still do not have a direct, personal experience of their Higher Power.
All of us want a direct line to our spiritual Guidance. We need this help to abstain from
addictive behaviors and take responsibility for our lives. We want to know what is in our highest good, what the right decisions in different situations are, how we can set appropriate boundaries, and how to manifest what we want.
It is the birthright of each of us to have a direct line to God, whatever God is for you. Yet few of us have learned how to do this at will on a daily basis.
Surprisingly, however, it is not hard to do.
The spiritual realm exists at a higher frequency than we do here on the physical plane of Planet Earth. In order to access the spiritual realm, we need to know how to raise our "frequency."
Frequency is the vibrational rate at which your soul energy vibrates in relation to the God energy of the universal consciousness. You might say It is the fingerprint of your soul. Unique to you and you alone.
In spirit, other souls recognize you by your unique frequency.
Your frequency is affected by your experiences, soul lessons, how well you learn can raise or lower your frequency depending on your emotions and the energy you chose to cling to.
This frequency is also shared and affected by other soul’s frequency and can combine to affect the frequency of the whole at any given time.
One way to understand "frequency" is to imagine a room filled with people who are sharing love and joy with each other. This room has a feeling of lightness--a high frequency--whereas a room filled with angry, tense people has a feeling of heaviness--a low frequency.
So, how do we raise our frequency?
There are numerous things you can do to help yourself raise your frequency, but none of them will work unless you have the intent to learn, aided by Spirit, about loving yourself and others.
Our intent is the most powerful tool we have for raising our frequency. There are only two possible intents in any given moment: to learn with God/Spirit about loving yourself and others, or to protect against your pain and avoid responsibility for your feelings.
When our intent is to protect and avoid we seek to control - through our various addictions - our feelings, others' feelings and behavior, and the outcome of events. When our intent is to learn, we seek to take responsibility for our own feelings and behavior by discovering what we may be thinking or doing that is unloving to ourselves and others, and what would be loving.
You can try many methods of raising your frequency, from prayer to meditation to chanting, but if your intent is to protect instead of learn- none of these will do any good at all.
The reason is that when the intent is to protect against pain, we close our heart so as not to feel what is actually there.
God cannot come through a closed heart.
As souls, we were each given free will. This means that we must choose our intent - to be open or closed, loving or unloving, protected against pain or taking responsibility for our emotions. While the love that is God is all-powerful, it cannot come into a closed heart. Just as the air you breathe cannot come into your lungs until you take a breath.
The love, power, and wisdom that is God cannot enter your being until you choose the intent to learn about love and being loving.
When you have a true, pure intent to learn, your frequency automatically rises.
None of the actions I suggest below will raise your frequency without this intent. However, once you have this intent, the following actions can help to further raise your frequency.
• Use your imagination. Your imagination is a gift from God. When you move into your imagination, you raise your frequency and tap into the source of your creativity and inspiration. Our willingness to move into and trust our imagination is essential to being able to connect with our personal spiritual Guidance When you first begin to utilize your imagination to increase your frequency and connect with God, you may feel as if you are just making things up. However, as you take the risk of trusting what you think you are "making up," you will discover that it really is coming through you from God rather than from your imagination.
• Keep your body and energy clean and clear. Your body is an energy system. If your body's energy is clogged with drugs, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, sugar, heavy
foods, lots of food or foods contaminated with pesticides, preservatives, artificial sweeteners or any of the thousands of chemicals that are added to foods, your frequency is lowered.
• Pray. Sincere prayers of gratitude and asking God for help in healing all blocks to loving can raise your frequency. Ask to receive whatever is in your highest good.
• Chant. Repetitive prayers, chants, and mantras can open you to higher frequencies, as can singing in general. Especially when done with an open heart devoid of fear. Every voice raised in joy will raise your spiritual frequency.
• Dance. Rapid repetitive movement, such as Native American drumming dances, may open you to higher frequencies. Have fun! It doesn’t matter how good you are if you dance with joyful intent.
• Spend time in nature. The frequency of a city is far lower than the frequency of nature. Being among trees and flowers, near a river, creek or lake, at the ocean, in the desert, or on a mountain can all raise your frequency. All living things in the universe have a vibrational frequency – plants, animals, trees and rocks all share their energy and you can tap into this frequency to raise and support your own. The Chinese refer to this as Chi and learn to tap into it to strengthen their energy.
• Listen to classical or spiritual music. Beautiful music carries high-frequency vibrations while loud negative message music such as some rap or acid rock has lower vibrations and can actually lower your frequency.
• Do creative, artistic activities. Moving into your creative imagination raises the frequency. Let inspiration carry you and you will be amazed at what joy it will bring.
• Use incense or do "smudging." Incense has been used for centuries to raise the frequency and invite spiritual connection. "Smudging" is using the smoke from various dried plants such as sage, pine, cedar, and lavender to clear the energies in a room and raise the frequency. Smudging has been used for thousands of years by indigenous peoples throughout the world.
• Lighting candles. Candlelight, too, has been used for thousands of years to clear the air and raise the frequency. Every time you light a candle a vibration of your action combined with the flames energy work to raise your frequency.
If you get into the habit of asking yourself throughout the day, "What is my intent? Am I trying to control something, or is my deepest desire in the moment to learn about loving myself and others?" you will begin to understand intent. This will eventually lead you to hearing, feeling, and seeing your personal spiritual Guides and in raising your frequency which will further attract higher energy beings/spirits to you.
Always strive to be in the vibration of LOVE for it carries the highest frequency vibration there is. In fact, the word Love in every language on earth carries the same exact vibration as the word God. So when you are in the vibration of love you are in the vibration of God.
When you truly wish someone Love you are, in fact, wishing them God. What a wonderful thing to do.
I wish you all LOVE!
Thank you for reading www.groundedpsychic.com